Please watch the relevant video prior to the breakfast meetings:
(17/7 to 28/7)
Dealing With Difficult Customers
Download the Dealing With Difficult Customers action sheet.
Theme for 45s Introductions: “What is your favourite sweet/chocolate bar?“
(3/7 to 14/7)
Sources Of Funding
Download the Sources Of Funding action sheet.
Previous videos will appear below as they are published:
- How to choose a business coach
- What To Share On Social Media
- Creating Effective Advertising
- The Importance Of Video
- What’s The Difference Between Sales & Marketing?
- Standing Out From The Crowd
- How To Get More Referrals
- Traits Of Successful People
- How Do You Engage On Social Media?
- What Does It Take To Be A Leader?
- The Importance Customer Surveys
- How To Prevent Cybercrime
- The Science Of Persuasion
- Accountability versus Responsibility
- How To Franchise Your Business?
- What Successful People Do Differently
- Why Have A Business Coach?
- Creating Customer Value
- Dealing With Bad Debt
- Dealing With Difficult Customers
- What Are Your Customers Costing You?
- Why Are You In Business?
- Don’t Be Smart Be Brazen
- What’s Your Story?
- Rules Of Customer Engagement
- Successful Prospecting
- What Holds You Back?
- Reduce Stress At Work
- Improve Your Productivity
- Pricing Your Product Or Service
- How Competent Are You?
- Revenue Growth Strategies
- Visibilty ~ Credibility ~ Profitability
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Social Media For Business
- 7 Step Problem Solving
- Saving Money For Your Business
- Are You Covered?
- Say It With Your Body!
- Have You Got Your Branding Right?
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Are You A Leader For Your Business?
- Getting Your Copywriting Right
- Don’t Make An Exhibition Of Yourself!
- Business Continuity Planning
- What is Continuing Professional Development?
- Conflict Resolution
- Building A Database For Your Business
- Getting PR For Your Business
- Key Performance Indicators
- Where Good Ideas Come From
- What Is Excellent Customer Service?
- Direct Mail Is Not Dead
- What Is The Difference Between A Consultant, A Coach & A Mentor?
- Closing The Sale
- 10 Rules For Entrepreneurial Success
- Handling Objections
- One Page Business Plan
- Lead Generation From Your Website
- Manage Your Cashflow
- Identify Your Target Market
- Creating Your USP
- Your Elevator Pitch
- LinkedIn Basics
- Facebook for Business
- Email Marketing
- Increasing or Decreasing Prices
- Features versus Benefits
- Managing Your Time
- Telemarketing – Getting Past The Gatekeeper
- SEO Basics
- Selling More
- Invoice/Credit Control
- Setting up a JV/Strategic Alliance
- Twitter Basics
- Benefits of Outsourcing
- Blogging Basics
- Getting The Most Out Of Networking
- Sources Of Funding
- Channels To Market