Continuing the success of other NN coNNect™ in the county, Towcester will launch on Monday 3rd July. Meetings will be held at the Towcestrians Sports Club, Greens Norton Rd, Towcester, NN12 8AW. These meetings will be breakfast meetings from 7.30-9.30am.
There is no pressure to become a member – you can visit up to 3 times before deciding whether to join or not.
- 31st July – Kate Russell, Russell HR Consulting
- 14th August – John Scotcher, Pearson Treehouse
- 11th September – TC Gill
- 25th September – Mark Coster, Pixooma
- 9th October – t.b.c.
- 23rd October – Caroline Hunt, Emerald Starfish
- 6th November – Martin Wallis, Auditel
- 20th November – Suzan St Maur, How To Write Better
- 4th December – Michael Trigg, The Presentation Maestro
- 18th December – t.b.c.
The meeting agenda is as follows and has some unique elements which makes this networking group different to others. You are also welcome to bring any marketing material including pop-up banners, there are no restrictions or surcharges:
- Arrival/open networking
- Introductions (not done whilst people are still chomping away at their bacon!!)
- Business Growth Video review
- Managed 1-to-1 meetings
- Member presentation – educational not promotional
- “Hot Seat” – opportunity to take advantage of the assembled “brains trust” and ask a business related question
- Close/open networking