Building on the success of NN coNNect™ in Northamptonshire (with approaching 130 members), the group is looking to expand across the border into Leamington Spa. After a successful launch with 18 business owners in attendance, the group is looking to grow and become the leading independent group locally.
The meetings are every other Friday and will be held at the popular Binswood Hall, Binswood Ave, Royal Leamington Spa, CV32 5SE (map) from 7.30-9.30am.
- 13th January – Tom Stevens, WordPress Guru: “The World’s knowledge & Talent At Your Fingertips”
- 27th January – Rob Cameron, Ignition Coaching: “The Day The Earth Swallowed Me Up”
- 10th February – Andrew Dix, Future Perfect FS:“Protecting Your Income”
- 24th February – Debby Clayton, Complete Event Crew: “Writing The Perfect Job Advert”
- 10th March – Aline Shand, St. James’s Place: “Achieving Your Financial Security”
- 24th March – Gwyneth Box, Tantamount: “Personal Branding & Online Image”
- 21st April – Derek Hettenbach, Better Business Solutions: “Sell More By Selling Less”
- 19th May – Mike Rhodes, Crispin Rhodes: “How to Franchise Your Business”
- 2nd June – t.b.c.
- 16th June – Brian Dormer, Cooper Curtis: “Why We Should All Be Thinking Sooner, Rather Than Later, About Exiting Our Businesses”
- 30th June – TC Gill, Business Performance Specialist: “The 5 A’s Of High Performing Business Owners”
- 14th July – Michael Trigg, The Presentation Maestro: “Ask The Expert”
- 4th August – Sue Roberts, Advanced Healing Therapies: “Why I Learnt To Ballroom Dance!”
- 18th August – Anna Ellis
- 1st September – Brian Dormer
- 15th September – John Scotcher
- 29th September – Kevin Robinson, 13 Media: “Things To Think About Whilst Sitting On The Blog!”
- 13th October – t.b.c.
- 27th October – t.b.c.
- 10th November – t.b.c.
- 24th November – t.b.c.
- 8th December – Martin Wallis
Kind words from a first-time visitor to the launch: “Best networking meetings I’ve been to. Lighthearted and fun as well as good business support” – Julie Morton, Virtual PA Solutions
What makes Connect meetings different other than the interaction with attendees and engagement is:
- Genuine business advice and help, a focus on business
- Sharing of best practice, tackling SME challenges
- Quality connection development, ease of data sharing/communication within coNNect
- High quality SME attendance
If you would like to register for this event, please select the relevant event from the drop down list here: www.nn-connect.co.uk/bookings/. Meeting fee is normally £15, however there is £5 off your first meeting using discount code GUEST when booking.
Membership is from only £22 per month which includes 1 meeting fee.
The unique agenda is as follows:
- Arrival/Open Networking
- 45 seconds introductions
- Fortnightly business growth video
- Managed 1-to-1s
- Member presentation – education, not sales pitch
- “Hot Seat” – opportunity to raise a business related question
- Acknowledgements – a chance to recognise other attendees and members
Meet your group host and facilitator for having coNNect Leamington Spa come into existence: Jay Deeley of Popup-Pix. Jay is an accomplished photographer who makes you feel at ease when having your photo taken and even brings the studio to you with his unique Popup-Pix set up. All of this at an extremely affordable price. So if your marketing shots and social media portraits need a brush up, then Jay is your man.
Take a look at some photos from the launch taken by Jay.