Held at the exclusive Cheyne Walk Club (map) in Northampton, the NN coNNect™ Soirée evening business networking meetings are on the 4th Tuesday of the month (with the exception of December, where the meeting is brought forward a week); from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. (Calendar of events)
A buffet selection is provided on the evening as well as water, tea and coffee (there is a bar available if you wish to imbibe!).
Your investment is £15 for the meeting. (If you are a new visitor, please use the discount code GUEST when booking for £5 off).
James Tarry, an IFA for Scottsdale Moneywise, and Judith Hanson, Judith Hanson Hypnotherapy, are the group hosts for the Soirée supporting new visitors to the group ensuring that they feel welcome and get the most out of initial trial meetings before potentially becoming members. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have about the meetings.
Dates/speakers for 2017
- 24th January – Jacky Sherman, Asentiv: “Spot the Opportunity”
- 28th February – Paul Beesley, Beyond Theory: “Communication Skills For Business”
- 28th March – Edit Gardner, Gardner Webb Accounting: “What Does Tax Going Digital Mean?”
- 25th April – Marie-Louise O’Neill, Lovely Designs: “What’s In A Logo?”
- 23rd May – Nishi Patel, Northants Accounting: t.b.c.
- 27th June – Judith Hanson, Judith Hanson Hypnotherapy: Mindfulness Versus Mindfullness!
- 25th July – Mark Coster, Pixooma: t.b.c.
- 22nd August – Pauline Dalley, Kinesiology Northants: “To Supplement Or Not To Supplement That Is The Question”
- 26th September – Caroline Prout, Inspired To Change: “The Anatomy Of Stress”
- 24th October – Rodney Hogg, Rodney Hogg Wines: t.b.c.
- 28th November – Julie Futcher, The Sales Manager: “Tips For Maximising Your Customer Meetings”
- 19th December – NN coNNect™ Xmas Get Together
Take a look at some photos from the NN coNNect™ Soirée:
Thanks to Wendy Grant Photography for capturing this meeting.