One of the biggest groups across the NN coNNect™ family, typically experiencing 25 or more attendees on a regular basis, this group meets at the All Season’s Cafe, Billing Garden Village, Billing, Northampton, NN3 9EX (map), from 7.30am to 9.30am every other Wednesday. (Calendar of events)
A hearty Full English breakfast is provided (or healthier alternative), as well as a choice of tea, coffee, juice and hot/cold water.
Your investment for the meeting is only £15. (If you are a new visitor, please use the discount code GUEST when booking for £5 off).
Dee Cox, Clockwork Office, Julie Futcher, The Sales Manager, and Elizabeth Ryan, Ice Cool Confidence, are the group hosts for Connect Northampton. Between them they provide support for new visitors to the group and either of them would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the meetings.
- 4th January – Jacky Sherman, Asentiv: “Spot the Opportunity”
- 18th January – Stephen Church, CopyWriter Pro: “Writing For Business”
- 1st February – Roland Cox, Stuart & Co: “Safeguarding Your Business”
- 15th February – Paul Beesley, Beyond Theory: “Communication Skills For Business”
- 1st March – Eleanor Lester, Shrew PR: “Handling Your Social Media”
- 15th March – Pauline Dalley, Kinesiology Northants: “To Supplement Or Not To Supplement That Is The Question”
- 29th March – Darren Mitchell, CamHam Office Furniture: “Resistance Overcomes Resistance”
- 12th April – Sue Pardy, Face2Face HR: “The Importance Of Communication In HR”
- 26th April – Mike Rhodes, Crispin Rhodes: “How to Franchise Your Business”
- 10th May – Simon Langham, Unumbox: “The Secrets To A Successful Website”
- 24th May – Caroline Prout, Inspired To Change: “The Anatomy Of Stress”
- 7th June – Tim Mullock, Adept Asset Solutions: t.b.c.
- 21st June – Diane Lewis, Colourcraft Photography: t.b.c.
- 5th July – Suzan St Maur, How To Write Better: “Blogging For Business”
- 19th July – Mark Coster, Pixooma: “Why Design Isn’t About Making Things Look Pretty”
- 2nd August – Heather Selbie, Mazzle: “What The Hell Is Marketing”
- 16th August – reserved for new members
- 30th August – Nishi Patel, Northants Accounting: t.b.c..
- 13th September – Helen Ryan, Dialect Telecom: “Managing Calls For Small Business”
- 27th September – Brian Juffkins, Aaron Tawny: “Planning Your Future”
- 11th October – Elizabeth Ryan, Ice Cool Confidence: t.b.c.
- 25th October – Judith Hanson, Judith Hanson Hypnotherapy: Mindfulness Versus Mindfullness!
- 8th November – Kay Buckby, The Development Company: t.b.c.
- 22nd November – Rodney Hogg, Rodney Hogg Wines: t.b.c.
- 6th December – Ellen Willoughby, All About Quality: t.b.c.
- 20th December – t.b.c.
Book a member speaker slot at a future event.
Take a look at some Connect Northampton photos:
Thanks to Jon Farmer of JP Foto for capturing this meeting.