One of the biggest groups across the NN coNNect™ family, typically experiencing 25 or more attendees on a regular basis, this group meets at the All Season’s Cafe, Billing Garden Village, Billing, Northampton, NN3 9EX (map), from 7.30am to 9.30am every other Wednesday. (Calendar of events)
A hearty Full English breakfast is provided (or healthier alternative), as well as a choice of tea, coffee, juice and hot/cold water.
Your investment for the meeting is only £15. (If you are a new visitor, please use the discount code GUEST when booking for £5 off).
Dee Cox, Clockwork Office, Julie Futcher, The Sales Manager, and Elizabeth Ryan, Ice Cool Confidence, are the group hosts for NN coNNect™ Northampton. Between them they provide support for new visitors to the group and either of them would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the meetings.
- 4th January – Jacky Sherman, Asentiv: “Spot the Opportunity”
- 18th January – Stephen Church, CopyWriter Pro: “Writing For Business”
- 1st February – Roland Cox, Stuart & Co: “Safeguarding Your Business”
- 15th February – Paul Beesley, Beyond Theory: “Communication Skills For Business”
- 1st March – Eleanor Lester, Shrew PR: “Handling Your Social Media”
- 15th March – Pauline Dalley, Kinesiology Northants: “To Supplement Or Not To Supplement That Is The Question”
- 29th March – Darren Mitchell, CamHam Office Furniture: “Resistance Overcomes Resistance”
- 12th April – Mike Rhodes, Crispin Rhodes: “How to Franchise Your Business”
- 26th April – Sue Pardy, Face2Face HR: “The Importance Of Communication In HR”
- 10th May – Simon Langham, Unumbox: “The Secrets To A Successful Website”
- 24th May – Caroline Prout, Inspired To Change: “The Anatomy Of Stress”
- 7th June – Tim Mullock, Adept Asset Solutions: t.b.c.
- 21st June – Diane Lewis, Colourcraft Photography: t.b.c.
- 5th July – Suzan St Maur, How To Write Better: “Blogging For Business”
- 19th July – Mark Coster, Pixooma: “Why Design Isn’t About Making Things Look Pretty”
- 2nd August – Heather Selbie, Mazzle: “What The Hell Is Marketing”
- 16th August – reserved for new members
- 30th August – Nishi Patel, Northants Accounting: t.b.c..
- 13th September – Helen Ryan, Dialect Telecom: “Managing Calls For Small Business”
- 27th September – Brian Juffkins, Aaron Tawny: “Planning Your Future”
- 11th October – Elizabeth Ryan, Ice Cool Confidence: t.b.c.
- 25th October – Judith Hanson, Judith Hanson Hypnotherapy: t.b.c.
- 8th November – Kay Buckby, The Development Company: t.b.c.
- 22nd November – Rodney Hogg, Rodney Hogg Wines: t.b.c.
- 6th December – Ellen Willoughby, All About Quality: t.b.c.
- 20th December – t.b.c.
Book a member speaker slot at a future event.
Take a look at some NN coNNect™ Northampton photos:
Thanks to Jon Farmer of JP Foto for capturing this meeting.