MK coNNect™ is now under new management and relaunched in May 2016. The meetings will be every other Thursday from 7.30am to 9.30am at the Harben House Hotel, Tickford St, Newport Pagnell, MK16 9EY (Map).
The intention is to cater for those businesses who wish to network with other like-minded business owners in Milton Keynes, Bedford and the bits in between!
Meetings are £15 – if you have never been to an NN coNNect or MK coNNect meeting before, then there is £5 off your first meeting using discount code GUEST. Please reserve your place now.
Tim Mullock, Adept Asset Solutions, is the group host for MK coNNect™ and will help support new visitors to make them feel welcome and to get the most out of the meetings. He would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about the meetings.
- 12th January – Sue Pardy, Face2Face HR: “The Importance Of Communication In HR”
- 26th January – Angela Rhodes, Crispin Rhodes: “From The Gambia To Milton Keynes!”
- 9th February – Jacky Sherman, Asentiv: “Spot the Opportunity”
- 23rd February – Frank Smethers, Spectrum Linguistics: “Don’t Be Alarmed At What You See”
- 9th March – Mark Coster, Pixooma: “Why Design Isn’t About Making Things Look Pretty”
- 23rd March – Simon Langham, Unumbox: “The Secrets To A Successful Website”
- 6th April – John Milner, Alium Consultants: “Export? I’d Rather Play Golf!”
- 20th April – Suzan St Maur, How To Write Better: “The “So What?” Test”
- 4th May – Julie Futcher, The Sales Manager: “Tips For Maximising Your Customer Meetings”
- 18th May – Paul Beesley, Beyond Theory: “Communication Skills For Business”
- 1st June – Heather Selbie, Mazzle: “What The Hell Is Marketing”
- 15th June – Matt Clarke, Origin DC: How To Design A Product
- 29th June – Nishi Patel, Northants Accounting: t.b.c.
- 13th July – reserved for new members
- 27th July – Tim Mullock, Adept Asset Solutions: t.b.c.
- 10th August – t.b.c.
- 24th August – t.b.c.
- 7th September – t.b.c.
- 21st September – t.b.c.
- 5th October – reserved for new members
- 19th October – t.b.c.
- 2nd November – t.b.c.
- 16th November – t.b.c.
- 30th November – t.b.c.
- 14th December – t.b.c.
Plus, now MK coNNect™ is more closely linked with NN coNNect™ then members will get access to the same benefits as existing members in Northamptonshire – all from £22 per month:
- Nearly 150 members
- No annual membership fee option
- No joining/admin fee
- Unique mass email facility
- Unique 2-click booking system
- Unique fortnightly video and action/crib sheets
- £250 worth of free training from Asentiv, Beyond Theory and The Sales
- Payment accepted by cash, card, cheque, direct debit and BACS
- No annual contract – you are not tied in – quit when you like
- No lock-out
- No pressure to refer
- No obligation to attend every meeting
- Not tied to one group – you can visit as many of the groups as you like
- A selection of meetings to choose from
- Unique annual member engagement survey – have your say about NN coNNect™
- Active promotion of members on social media