MK coNNect™ is now under new management and relaunched on 5th May. The meetings will be every other Thursday from 7.30am to 9.30am at the Harben House Hotel, Tickford St, Newport Pagnell, MK16 9EY (Map).
The intention is to cater for those businesses who wish to network with other like-minded business owners in Milton Keynes, Bedford and the bits in between!
Meetings are £15 – if you have never been to an NN coNNect or MK coNNect meeting before, then there is £5 off your first meeting using discount code GUEST. Please reserve your place now.
Tim Mullock, Adept Asset Solutions, is the group host for MK coNNect™ and will help support new visitors to make them feel welcome and to get the most out of the meetings. He would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about the meetings.
April 21st – David Hawes, Qualitas Group: Foundations of Success
May 5th – Frank Smethers, Spectrum Lingusitics: Communication…Why It’s Not A Game Of Chance!
May 19th – Jacky Sherman, Referral Institute: Rewarding Your Referral Partners
June 2nd – Suzan St Maur, How To Write Better: Blogging For Business
June 16th – Lisa Kirkbright, Idilik Creative: Creating & Managing Your Most Valuable Asset: Your Brand
June 30th – Paul Green, NN coNNect: 10 Steps To Success
July 14th – t.b.c.
July 28th – Paul Beesley, Beyond Theory: How To Make An Exhibition Of Yourself
August 11th – Paul Connolly, United Practices: Five Top Tips For Increasing Your Cash Flow
August 25th –Terry Cattle, BCR Associates: Saving Money In Your Business
September 8th – Asy Ho, NatWest: An Introduction To The Entrepreneurial Spark
September 22nd – Mandy Evill, Thinking Into Results: The Common Denominator of Success
October 6th – Tim Mullock, Adept Asset Solutions: Jennings vs Jennings And The Battle Of The Will
October 20th – Sue Pardy, Face2Face HR: Employment Law Myths – What’s The Reality?
November 3rd – Nishi Patel, Northants Accounting: Cashflow Planning Live!
November 17th –Roger Eddowes, Essendon Accounts & Tax: Insights Into Money Laundering!
December 1st – Heather Selbie, Mazzle: How Do I Know If My Marketing Is Working?
December 15th – t.b.c.
Plus, now MK coNNect™ is more closely linked with NN coNNect™ then members will get access to the same benefits as existing members in Northamptonshire – all from £19 per month:
- Nearly 120 members in Northants
- No annual membership fee option
- No joining/admin fee
- Unique mass email facility
- Unique 2-click booking system
- Unique fortnightly video and action/crib sheets
- £250 worth of free training from Referral Institute, Beyond Theory and The Sales
- Payment accepted by cash, card, cheque, direct debit and BACS
- No annual contract – you are not tied in – quit when you like
- No lock-out
- No pressure to refer
- No obligation to attend every meeting
- Not tied to one group – you can visit as many of the groups as you like
- 4 breakfast groups, 2 women-only groups, 1 evening group
- Unique annual member engagement survey – have your say about NN coNNect™
- Active promotion of members on social media