One of the more recent groups, Connect Kettering is held on every other Wednesday – book your place now. (New to NN coNNect™, please use discount code GUEST when booking for £5 off?).
The meeting will be held at Kettering Rugby Club in Waverley Road, Kettering, NN15 6NT (map) from 7.30am to 9.30am. You are welcome to bring any marketing material that you have including banners.
All businesses are welcome to attend as there is no lock out – NN coNNect™ works on the basis of abundance and collaboration, not scarcity and competition. Come along and join over 20 other business owners.
To help welcome and support new visitors there are 2 group hosts associated with Connect Kettering who would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about the group. Tony Stace is a Utility Warehouse distributor and Steve Jones runs the ItsEeze Kettering franchise.
- 11th January – Brian Juffkins, Aaron Tawny: “Planning Your Future”
- 25th January – Simon Langham, Unumbox: “The Secrets To A Successful Website”
- 8th February – Laura Patey-Smith, Open House Estate Agents: “Top 7 Things To Ask An Estate Agent”
- 22nd February – Caroline Prout, Inspired To Change: “The Anatomy Of Stress”
- 8th March – Cheryl Dilley, Stannah Lifts: “Insights Into Lift Safety”
- 5th April – Mark Coster, Pixooma: “The Biggest Design Project In The World – Probably”
- 19th April – Darren Mitchell, CamHam Office Furniture: “Persistence Overcomes Resistance”
- 3rd May – Chris Lambert, Blue Sky Computer Solutions: “Is Your Head In The Cloud?”
- 17th May – Eleanor Lester, Shrew PR: “Handling Your Social Media”
- 31st May – Paul Beesley, Beyond Theory: “Communication Skills For Business”
- 14th June – Lynda Buntin, WPA: t.b.c.
- 28th June – Victor Petrescu, Store First Northampton: “The Story About Storage”
- 12th July – Jonathan Wall, Workflow Group: “A Guide To Time Saving & Efficiency”
- 26th July – Judith Hanson, Judith Hanson Hypnotherapy: Mindfulness Versus Mindfullness!
- 9th August – Ellen Willoughby, All About Quality: t.b.c.
- 23rd August – t.b.c.
- 6th September – Pauline Dalley, Kinesiology Northants: “To Supplement Or Not To Supplement That Is The Question”
- 20th September – Edit Gardner, Gardner Webb Accounting: t.b.c.
- 4th October – t.b.c.
- 18th October – Julie Futcher, The Sales Manager: “Tips For Maximising Your Customer Meetings”
- 1st November – Rodney Hogg, Rodney Hogg Wines: t.b.c.
- 15th November – t.b.c.
- 29th November – t.b.c.
- 13th December – t.b.c.
Book a member speaker slot at a future meeting.
I have got to know Paul since joining his NN-Connect network at the end of 2013. Paul leads a group of very proactive business network meetings and leads with enthusiasm. His personality and natural energy flows through the network and you cannot help but enjoy his style of leadership.
I went to my first meeting this morning and was pleasantly surprised. A great meeting and mix of businesses. The venue was excellent too. I joined and looking forward to many more meetings.
I have attended three of Paul’s mornings and apart from his modest and
not “in your face” style of delivery, itself a refreshing change, his common sense suggestions to solving day to day problems that beset small businesses are very very welcome.
I’m very happy to both endorse you and the Group – It’s well run, with humour which I think is very important and attracts an interesting and wide selection of members who really seem to enjoy each other’s company and care about the group and its’ members.
I would recommend any person wishing to get involved in getting to know other business minded people to get in touch with the NN coNNect™ Network Group. Paul can provide good advice and put you in touch with others and by attending the meetings, you will find a relaxed and jovial group, where business relationships grow without the pushing and pressure.
NN coNNect achieves the perfect balance: professional but friendly networking in a non-pressurised environment. There’s also an advice slot which is always helpful and informative. Paul Green, who runs it, is a great guy. I would recommend NN coNNect without hesitation.
Just wanted to say how great I think this is, particularly the support members provide round the table. At one of the recent “hot seat” sessions where I put out an issue I was facing, I was overwhelmed by the good quality ideas given to me by members and even the referrals I was given both at the meeting and subsequently via email, almost straight after the meeting. It was splendid and I was deeply touched by it. Since then, I have applied some of the ideas and something positive has resulted from that one occasion. I will continue to explore those ideas and pursue the contacts provided. I personally think that NN coNNect™ provides a great “relationship-building/networking” forum and good dose of laughter, a great combination in these tough times, so many thanks!
I joined the Stanwick group in 2011. Already networking elsewhere, I was attracted to the format of the meetings, which offers opportunities to learn about members businesses from different perspectives. Networking, business education, problem solving and discussion - that's what we get every fortnight, with the option to attend meetings held in other locations too. Sharing ideas in a relaxed environment with a great bunch of people offering support and their expertise - brilliant!
NN CoNNect ticks all the boxes. Regular networking with a friendly group of people who support you and your business on both a practical and personal level. Direct work, referrals, other business opportunities, an unusual combination of education and laughter, and social connections too. Fortnightly meetings at different venues (you can mix and match as you choose), reasonable fees and a great breakfast. All wrapped up in Paul Green’s enthusiastic if irreverent approach. What more could you ask?
Take a look at some photos from a previous meeting (when at Stanwick)