Fancy some fine dining at one of Northampton’s most exclusive venues? Well look no further. NN coNNect™ Dine is a monthly get together for up to 16 people held at the Cheyne Walk Club from 6.30pm and is normally on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
- January 12th
- February 16th
- March 16th
- April 13th
- May 11th
- June 8th
- July 13th
- August 10th
- September 14th
- October 12th
- November 9th
- December 14th
The Club’s resident chef will prepare this quality meal with the finest, locally sourced ingredients for only £20 per person. Please see below for some examples of the type of food that has been provided historically at similar events.
- Leek & potato soup
- Deep fried wedges of Brie with cranberry relish
- Sundried tomato and mozzarella bruschettta
- Chicken Caesar salad
- Country pate with red onion chutney and toasted flutes
- Tomato and roasted pepper soup
- Roast loin of pork with apple and calvedos sauce
- Beef, chorizo and mixed bean stew
- Panfried breast of chicken with bacon and mushroom sauce
- Smoked haddock risotto
- Panfried escalope of pork with peppercorn sauce
- Braised chicken thighs stuffed with lemon and thyme.
Any special dietary requirements can be catered for. Includes tea/coffee. Any other drinks to be purchased separately from the bar.
You can reserve your place via the normal booking system.
This is a social event not a formal networking meeting and you are welcome to bring guests with you – so it is not limited just to NN coNNect™ members.