For business owners in Daventry and the surrounding area (Rugby, Towcester and Silverstone), Connect Daventry business networking provides the ideal vehicle to meet like-minded people to generate referrals, identify suppliers and get useful tips and advice to help grow your business.
The Staverton Park Hotel (map) provides an excellent venue as well as a wide selection of hot and cold buffet breakfast for attendees.
The meeting runs from 7.30-9.30am, every other Tuesday (Calendar of events) and your investment is only £15. (If you are a new visitor, please use the discount code GUEST when booking for £5 off).
To help welcome new visitors and to support the group meetings, Alan Berck-May, ABM HR Services. Alan’s is with all things HR. If you want to find out more about Connect Daventry™ then please feel free to get in touch with him.
- 10th January – Paul Beesley, Beyond Theory: “Communication Skills For Business”
- 24th January – Jacky Sherman, Asentiv: “Spot the Opportunity”
- 7th February – Andrew Dix, Future Perfect FS: “Protecting Your Income”
- 21st February – Darren Mitchell, CamHam Office Furniture: “Resistance Overcomes Resistance”
- 7th March – Mike Rhodes, Crispin Rhodes: “How to Franchise Your Business”
- 21st March – t.b.c.
- 4th April – Mark Coster, Pixooma: “The Biggest Design Project In The World”
- 18th April – No meeting due to bank holiday
- 2nd May – Jay Deeley, PopUp-Pix: “Landlords And Landmines!”
- 16th May – Simon Langham, Unumbox: “The Secrets To A Successful Website”
- 30th May – Ellen Willoughby, All About Quality: “The Quest For Inbox Zero!”
- 27th June -Lynda Buntin, WPA: “Insights Into The NHS”
- 11th July – Julie Futcher, The Sales Manager: “Tips For Maximising Your Customer Meetings”
- 25th July – TC Gill, Business Performance Specialist: “The 5 A’s Of High Performing Business Owners”
- 8th August – Judith Hanson, Judith Hanson Hypnotherapy: “Mindfulness Versus Mindfullness!”
- 22nd August – Kevin Robinson, 13 Media: “Things To Think About Whilst Sitting On The Blog!”
- 5th September – Stephen Church, CopyWriter Pro:“Sack The Copywriter! Tips And Tricks For Writing Your Own Web Copy”
- 19th September – John Scotcher, Pearson Treehouse
- 3rd October – Brian Dormer, Cooper Curtis
- 17th October – Kate Russell, Russell HR Consulting
- 31st October – Martin Wallis, Auditel
- 14th November – Tom Stevens
- 28th November – Caroline Hunt, Emerald Starfish
- 12th December – Debby Clayton, Options Resourcing
Book a member speaker slot at a future meeting.
Take a look at some photos from Connect Daventry:
Thanks to Jay Deeley of Popup-Pix for capturing this meeting.